Do I need an affiliation number?

Created by Sasha Jones, Modified on Fri, 20 Jan 2023 at 01:00 PM by Sasha Jones

If you are a registered psychiatrist, psychologist, registered counsellor, social worker, occupational therapist or nurse, you need a professional affiliation number that is linked to the relevant regulating body for your profession, for example the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).

If you are a wellness counsellor, you need to provide us with your certificate showing your level of competence.

If you are a certified coach, the course that you completed to become a certified coach needs to be registered with an affiliating body such as the International Coaching Federation (ICF) or Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article